The IBM SDK for Node.js - z/OS open beta provides support for the Node.js framework to z/OS clients. The beta provides the latest security enhancements and plug-and-play npm community packages that come with the Node.js Version 8 community release.
Why Join a Beta?
- The client benefits of a successful beta include:
- The opportunity to influence the product and future product directions.
- The ability to test code and documentation and ensure compatibility in your environment.
- Support for your questions and problems during the beta from the development team.
- Competitive advantage by having early access to the latest technology.
Thank you for your valuable support!
IBM's statements regarding its plans, directions, and intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at IBM's sole discretion. Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion.
The code and application programming interfaces herein are beta information that may not be made generally available by IBM as or in a product. You are permitted to use the information only for internal use for evaluation purposes and not for use in a production environment. IBM provides the information without obligation of support and "as is" without warranty of any kind.