For those of you lucky enough to attend the first IBM Integration Technical Conference this year (2019) we have some post-conference take-aways so that your learning doesn’t have to finish when you leave Texas.
Firstly, we have something FREE for you
The IBM Cloud Integration Modernization Workshop
This is a half-day educational and interactive problem-solving session at your site. During the workshop our integration architects will discuss their experience of working with customers to develop hybrid and multi cloud integration strategies so that you can start to put into practice what you learnt at the integration technical conference.
We’ll work with you to:
- Discuss industry standards, emerging technologies and best practices
- Explore hybrid integration solutions including container-based deployments
- Perform an interactive review of your digital transformation goals, objectives and challenges
- Review your existing ecosystem and map it against our proven Reference Architecture
- Develop a high-level solution architecture
- Follow up with recommended next steps mapped to the reference architecture
If this is something that you would like to take advantage of then contact Callum Jackson on CALLUMJ@uk.ibm.com.
Something that you can do in your own time
Post-conference session material
General MQ Sessions
- M02 – From the Enterprise to the Cloud, the evolving world of MQ by David Ware – Session slides
- M12 – Making it easy to develop and support applications with MQ by Matt Whitehead
- M09 – MQ for the Cloud by James McGuire
- M03 – Build a fault tolerant, scalable MQ solution by David Ware
- M04 – Your message data is critical, MQ HA makes sure it’s available by Anthony Beardsmore
- M05 – REST APIs and MQ – What choices do you have? by Matt Leming – Session slides
- M07 – Monitoring and problem determination of your MQ Distributed systems by Matt Whitehead
- M08 Monitoring and problem determination of your MQ z/OS system by Matt Lemming – Session slides
- M08 – Monitoring and problem determination of your MQ z/OS system (duplicate) by Matt Lemming – Session slides
- Matt Lemming – M13 What makesÂ MQ on z/OS so special?
- M11 – Securing your MQ environment by Rob Parker
- M14 – MQ Security Deeper Dive by Rob Parker
- M10 How to implement MQ in a containerized architecture by Rob Parker
- M06 Benefiting from the MQ Appliance by Anthony Beardsmore