Have you spent sleepless nights looking through log files of cloud-native applications trying to find the root-cause of a software bug? Well, look no further, CloudLens is here.
Announcing CloudLens for Swift!
CloudLens is a Swift library for processing machine-generated text such as log streams. It relies on pattern matching for efficient, targeted data extraction. Matches can augment the raw input with structured attributes and trigger actions. These actions can compute metrics, emit alerts, or build a model of the system of interest.
- Key features of CloudLens include:
- Pattern matching with structure attributes and trigger actions
- Action chaining and stream element mutation
- Support for incremental log processing
- Support for finite and infinite streams
It is easy to try CloudLens online using IBM’s Swift Sandbox.
Please try it out and send us your feedback.