Recorded: March 29, 2017
Join Lev Bishop from IBM’s Theory of Quantum Computing Group for an introduction to quantum computing and the QISKit open source project. Lev demonstrates QISKit’s API and SDK, showing how to use Jupyter Notebooks and Python code to execute multiple quantum algorithms in the cloud, connecting to IBM’s quantum hardware and simulators.
- QISKit and Quantum Computing Tech Talk charts
- QISKit and Quantum Computing Tech Talk transcript
- QISKit and Quantum Computing Tech Talk Q&A
- QISKit project overview
- Announcing “IBM Q,” quantum systems and services via the IBM Cloud
- IBM Q homepage
- IBM Quantum Experience community
- Quantum computing gets an API and SDK (blog post)
Watch for upcoming developerWorks Open Tech Talks on our Events page. This series of calls and demos enables dW Open project owners to peel back the covers of their open source projects, sharing functions, techniques, challenges, and goals.