Build a cross-platform mobile app using React Native
Fetch company-specific news through a mobile app built with Watson Discovery and React Native
This developer code pattern uses Watson Discovery News and React Native to build a cross-platform mobile app that fetches news for a specific company.
- Watson News data is loaded into the Watson Discovery service collection.
- The user interacts with the Watson Discovery service through the React Native mobile app UI running in the Xcode iOS Simulator.
- The initial load of the mobile app pulls recent, relevant articles for a company. The user can then click insights to get sentiment, keywords, and concepts from Watson Discovery for any specific article.
Find the detailed steps for this pattern in the readme file. The steps show you how to:
- Clone the repo.
- Create IBM Cloud services.
- Configure the credentials.
- Run the application.