When you have completed this developer pattern using the technology stack of your choosing, you will understand how to:
- Implement an app database that runs in the browser with local data when offline and syncs with a remote database when online.
- Create an Offline First Progressive Web App.
- The user manages shopping lists using the Offline First Progressive Web App.
- The shopping lists are stored locally in a PouchDB database while offline.
- When online, the PouchDB database syncs with an IBM Cloudant database.