Enable automated synchronization of portfolio data between TRIRIGA and Maximo Asset Management systems to integrate asset and facility management operations.
In this code pattern, learn how to synchronize bi-directional portfolio data of IBM TRIRIGA and IBM Maximo Asset Management using App Connect Designer flows for synchronizing people, locations, and assets. Using the provided flows, enable a variety of use cases: from a simple trigger-action integration that updates or populates the records in the other application to more complex scripted cron jobs that orchestrate these objects into their respective primary system of record.
- When a record is updated in Maximo Asset Management, it triggers the flow to synchronize with TRIRIGA. (There is also a flow that works in the reverse direction, that works in a similar way.)
- App Connect Enterprise sends a request with the updated information through the flow towards the target destination (TRIRIGA).
- A JSON Parser sifts through the request and converts it to an object.
- Each object that is returned from the JSON Parser goes through Steps 5-8.
- The data from the object is mapped to the corresponding fields in the target application (TRIRIGA).
- The newly mapped data is sent to the target application (TRIRIGA) where the record is created or updated.
- This record is then validated with the original application (Maximo Asset Management) via another Post request.
- An ID is either created or updated within the original application (Maximo Asset Management).
- Steps 4-8 are repeated for each object that is present in the original request (Maximo Asset Management).
Find the detailed steps for this pattern in the README file.