This podcast is part of Data and AI Digital Developer Conference on November 10 and November 24. To view details on the conference sessions, go to – https://ibm.biz/devcon-ai
Guests in this episode:
- Justin McCoy (0:16) – Director, IBM Developer Client
- Ruchir Puri (6:15) – Chief Scientist, IBM Research
- Rama Akkiraju (12:00) – IBM Fellow, CTO – AI for IT Operations
- Pooja Mistry (17:16) – Developer Advocate
- Omid Meh (19:22) – Developer Advocate
Listen to five experts in AI and data science as they prepare you for the exciting Data and AI Digital Developer Conference on November 10, 2020. For Session 1 we’ll review real-life production AI solutions and architectures that have been deployed and cover what challenges your organization may face. Next, choose from five workshops and labs to gain hands-on experience with the code and platform for your AI solution. Session 3 is a condensed data science and AI course, the essentials. And finally, we’ll review datasets in the open source world including four recently released datasets for predicting wildfires.