In Episode 4 let’s take a closer look at the need to secure your applications and data in the modern application environment. From Kubernetes to OpenShift, we will discuss concerns and tooling to help you mitigate vulnerabilities, identify attack surfaces and do threat modeling. While cloud-native apps afford for a lot more flexibility, the complexity calls for stronger compliance and security tools.
Secure the integrity of your containers, apps, and infrastructure
- Blog: Build secure applications with OpenShift 4.3 on public cloud
- Article: Threat modeling in the context of microservice architectures
- Code pattern: Focus on data privacy with a back end for a mobile bank app
- Video: Security-first certification for cloud-native workloads
- Podcast: The Application Modernization Series: Security (this podcast)