Mark Indermaur on bringing IBM Wazi to a container near you
Product manager discusses IBM Wazi Analyze and IBM ADDI -- what they are and how they fit into the pipeline (plus a little chess talk)
In this episode, we get a chance to chat with IBM’s very own Mark Indermaur. Mark is a product manager for IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence (ADDI) and IBM Wazi Analyze. We discuss how and where Wazi Analyze and ADDI fit into the DevOps pipeline. Mark also explains how Wazi Analyze is not just a subset of ADDI, but rather a solution that allows developers to use key features of ADDI in a containerized environment. Stick around to the end, because we also get a sneak peak at what’s in store and what is on the horizon for ADDI and Wazi Analyze. And of course, no conversation with Mark is complete without a little bit of chess talk!
- Mark talks about his upbringing, education, and early chess experiences
- Mark’s role at IBM and talking about Wazi Analyze
- What ADDI does
- Where do Wazi Analyze and ADDI fit into the pipeline
- Distinction between Wazi Analyze and ADDI
- Containerized environment
- Future Integrations: ZD&T, Wazi Sandbox
- Where to learn more
- Drive to Modernize
- On the Horizon
And be sure to check out past episodes of the Z DevOps Talks podcast.