The SPSS team is very excited to announce the new IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics Community.
This new community is a very important asset to connect all the SPSS Users worldwide. We want to get closer to you and this community is a tool to provide excellent support from all the SPSS experts. It is also a source of inspiration and new ideas about things that can be done with SPSS and IBM Analytics. We have some creative initiatives in mind in order to engage the community. Stay tuned!
You are the most important part of the new SPSS Community. We want you all on board participating and contributing! And there are many ways to contribute. You can write a post, answer questions, or comment/share the article you found interesting on Twitter or Facebook. We want to have a lot of impact and help SPSS community grow.
The Community has the following sections:
– Blogs: Experts in predictive analytics will share use cases and best practices for data mining, modeling and statistical analysis. You are welcome to write in the Blog! Tell us a nice client history or your secret trick that made your model run faster.
– Docs: Find SPSS product documentation organized in a single location, as well as tutorials. You are also invited to write your tutorials and share them with the community.
– Downloads: Here you find software trials and fix packs and most importantly, the new library of Predictive Extensions and source code for the Open Source community, that is currently available on http://ibmpredictiveanalytics.github.io
We encourage you to create new SPSS extensions and nodes and share them in our marketplace for SPSS. Learn more here.
– Videos: View a gallery of YouTube videos on SPSS solutions, including marketing videos and tutorials. Do you have a video-tutorial? Let us know and we will add it to the library.
– Forums: We are incorporating a very powerful forum platform called dW Answers, where the reputation of each user is measured by the quality of given answers. Let’s see who is going to be the most respected SPSS user 🙂
– Events: Members can learn about the upcoming SPSS events (web events and meetups) and register for them.
We open a space in the forum to get your Feedback. YES, we want to know your opinion on how to improve:
This community will replace the old community IBM SPSS DevCentral. We are not closing it yet, but we won’t be updating it anymore.