IBM SPSS Analytic Server (AS) version 3.0.1 is released on 11/30/2016. There are a set of enhancements in this release, including:
New Data Source Support
• IBM BigSQL is supported as both JDBC data source and HCatalog data source. SQL push-back is supported to leverage BigSQL MPP SQL Engine for data processing operations.
• Dash DB JDBC data source and SQL push-back is supported
• Existing MySQL database can be used as AS metastore
• Hive SQL push-back is supported
• SQL push-back for outer join is supported
• Spark map-side join is supported to optimize the execution
• User can import/export multiple data sources in a single action
• HCatalog user interface is updated to only show the tables to which the user has access
Platform Support Update
• Support new platform – Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64
• Support MapR 5.1
• Support Cloudera 5.8
• Support DB2 11.1
Complete user documentation is available in the IBM SPSS Analytic Server Knowledge Center.