SPSS Statistics Subscription, launching on March 28, includes several key new features. Last time we reviewed the new chart options launching in SPSS Statistics Subscription. Today’s blog will focus on enhancements to existing statistics. All of these enhancements were driven directly by customer feedback.
The Mixed Linear Models (MIXED) & Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GENLINMIXED) procedures now provide:
- Random effects solution results (EBLUPs).
- Continuous time spatial covariance structures.
The General Linear Model (GLM) and UNIANOVA procedures have been enhanced with new features including:
- Profile Plots with error bars, bar/line charts, an option to include grand mean, and an option to force the chart to include 0 on Y axis.
- Added new tests for heteroskedasticity and model specification.
- Robust standard errors.
- Modified versions of Levene’s test.
All these features will be available at launch time for SPSS Statistics Subscription. UNIANOVA is found in the Base Edition of the Subscription while MIXED, GENLINMIXED, GLM and REPEATED MEASURES are found in the Custom Tables & Advanced Statistics Add-on. See this related blog if you’re interested in the packaging options.