SPSS Statistics and Modeler are now both available as Subscriptions. That means you can purchase what you need, when you need it, with fast downloads, no more license keys, simple user management, and easy upgrades. These Subscription offerings are the easiest ways to own SPSS software.
Because these are new offerings, let’s highlight some tips and tricks for both current subscribers and those considering these offers:
- Easily change machines. Because the Subscription offerings don’t require license keys, it is fast and easy to switch machines either once or every day. This blog post explains further.
- Simple user management. Managing users are all done via one tool on MyIBM, so entire teams can become Subscribers and they all are managed in one place by one (or more) administrators.
- Flexible contract terms. If you purchase a Subscription online, it defaults to monthly reoccurring billing (e.g. $99 per user per month for SPSS Statistics Subscription Base.) However, through a IBM sales representative or a business partner, you can purchase many months in advance without auto-renew. That means a simple one time payment can get you access for as long as you need it. Chat with a rep on the Marketplace to learn more.
- Easily turn off auto-renew. We’re sorry to see you go, but it is easy to end your service at the end of your current term (often monthly). Simply head to MyIBM, click the “Manage” button, and select the “Cancel Plan” action in the overview section. If you have any issues, please contact eCare.
- Easy product updates. Since the launch of SPSS Statistics Subscription in March, there have been 3 product updates bringing stability improvements, new features, and more new features. It is the offering that keeps on getting better.
- Easily obtain support. All paid Subscribers have access to product support. To help find the right resources when you need it, we created a new support site to chat with an IBMer, view documentation, read case studies, and download software.
- Access to the new SPSS Statistics Preview. All paid Subscribers of SPSS Statistics now have early access to try the new Preview version. Of course, we will be giving everyone an opportunity to try the Preview soon.