Today we are proud to announce the newest features available for SPSS Statistics 26. These features bring much desired new statistical tests, enhancements to existing statistics and scripting procedures, and new production facility capabilities to the Classic user interface, which all originated from customer feedback.
Here is what you can do with the new features in version 26:
Execute New Quantile Regression Analysis
Compare Two ROC Curves
Run Enhanced Bayesian Procedures for One-Way Repeated Measures ANOVA, One-Sample Binomial, and One-Sample Poisson
Utilize Fleiss Multiple Rater Kappa for Improved Survey Analysis
Run MIXED, GENLINMIXED, and MATRIX Scripting Enhancements
Replace IBM SPSS Collaboration and Deployment Services for Processing SPSS Statistics Jobs with New Production Facility Enhancements
These features are now available in SPSS Statistics 26, to see them in action view this brief demo video. For more information regarding these features, as well as the rest of the capabilities available in version 26, please visit the Knowledge Center. There will also be a webinar held on April 23, 2019 to cover these features and more. Make sure to register here.
How to get these exciting new updates:
- Quantile Regression is included in the Regression module and Standard edition
- ROC Analysis is included in the Base edition
- Bayesian procedures are included in the Advanced Statistics module and Standard edition
- Fleiss Multiple Rater Kappa is included in the Base edition
- MIXED and GENLINMIXED scripting enhancements are included in the Advanced Statistics module and Standard editionâ€‹
- MATRIX Scripting Enhancements are included in the Base edition
- Production Facility is included in the Base edition
To purchase SPSS Statistics, visit the SPSS Statistics Product Page for more information or contact your IBM seller.
A free trial is planned to become available starting in May, 2019, please visit the SPSS Statistics product page. After registering, download the trial with the â€śClassicâ€ť user interface.
Big thank you to all customers, sponsor users, beta participants, designers, developers, statisticians, and business partners that have contributed their time to bringing these features to life.