- SPSS Modeler V18.1 Report Node Output Link to External Browser Not Working September 20, 2017
- Run Auto Classifier Node against New Dataset September 19, 2017
- License failed after installation September 15, 2017
- Newbie Here: I have used the Append Node in Modeler to create a list of 3 records with one column. I would like to add a column with descriptions. September 13, 2017
- Are there any tutorials for using python plugins with spss modeler premium? September 13, 2017
- License Code still fails September 12, 2017
- SPSS Modeler: Error AEQMJ0326E: The field "" is not valid for use as a flag September 11, 2017
- SPSS concurrent license issue September 11, 2017
- Why will SPSS Modeler will not open Pre-built Streams on MAC OS X Yosemite 10.10.5? September 8, 2017
- Getting error using license key for SPSS Modeler 17 on my new computer? Authorization failed September 8, 2017
- Failed to start R IBM SPSS Modeler v 16 March 1, 2016
- looping script in python February 29, 2016
- splitting vaiables February 25, 2016
- How to Extract the Parameters of ARIMA Model from the Time Series Nugget by Scripting February 25, 2016
- looping script February 24, 2016
- Why does regression model indicate errors for non-existent columns? February 23, 2016
- Export PCA Nugget output to HTML in SPSS Modeler 16 using Python February 15, 2016
- Time plot has no vertical scale units February 11, 2016
- Use of 'boosting' in CHAID causes error February 2, 2016
- In logistic regression node, are 'parameters' and 'terms' synonymous? January 28, 2016
Model Random Forest
Classification and regression based on a forest of trees using random inputs, utilizing conditional inference trees as base learners.
Weather Underground Import
Accepts airport/weather station IDs and returns various weather data points for each location.
Estimating the relative importance of individuals within a social network using Spark MLlib.
STATS BAYES REGR
This procedure calculates Bayes factors for sets of regression models and the posterior distribution. Only continuous (scale level) variables can be used.