For customers entitled to support through a support contract:
To open a support request online -
- Open your support request and log in with your IBMid. If you do not have an IBMid, sign up for one.
- From the list on the “New service request” screen, select the type of problem you are having. You will need an IBM Customer Number (ICN) to open your service request. Existing ICNs are detected automatically and will help the system determine the kind of support you are entitled to receive.
- Complete the required information and submit your request.
To open a support request over the phone -
- Get your IBM Customer Number (ICN) from your Proof of Entitlement document or your account manager.
- Use this directory to find your contact and open a service request.
For all other customers: