Create a temporary domain
- Login to DataPower default domain.
- Search for “domain” and click to “Application Domain”
- Click to “Add” button
- Defiine a name for your domain, for instance “delete”. You can leave all options as they are and click “Apply”. You do not have to “Save Configuration”
- Switch to domain that you need to delete service or object. You can switch without saving configuration.
- On the “Control Panel” click to “Export Configuration”
- Choose “Copy or move configuration and files between domains” option and click “Next”
- On the “Export Configuration” window check “on” for “Delete After Export” option.
- Leave the export options as below :
- Currently running configuration
- Include all objects required by selected objects
- Export files referenced by selected objects
- On the “Select configuration objects to export” section, select the objects those you need to delete and move them to “Selected Objects”
- You can click to “Show Contents” buttons to view those will be exported and deleted. You will see that “default” objects are listed, but do not worry. Objects that referenced by the Service/Object you need to delete, are not going to be deleted if they are being used/referenced by other objects.
- Click “Next”.
- On the next page, you will be asked for the domain name which you want to Import those objects. Select the “delete” domain and click Import.
- Objects those imported to “delete” domain will be listed.
- Click “Done”. To make sure you did not mistakenly deleted any objects that you need, you can click “Review Changes” and check the list. If you are OK you can save your configuration.
Delete the temporary domain
- Switch to the “default” domain and search for “domains” and select “Application Domain”.
- Select the “delete” domain and click “Delete” button.
- After deleting the “delete” domain you can notice that “Review Changes” warning will be disappeared.