In this series, learn about the key features of IBM Mono2Micro and how to use them to transform monolithic Java applications into microservices.
About this video
Get an introduction to IBM Mono2Micro (in beta at the time of this recording), which leverages AI to transform monolithic Java applications to microservices by automating application refactoring.
To learn more, check out IBM Mono2Micro.
Work through the Introduction to IBM Mono2Micro learning path.
Considering modernizing your apps? Refactor them!
- Article: Challenges and patterns for modernizing a monolithic application into microservices
- Video: Get an introduction to IBM Mono2Micro (this video)
- Code pattern: Transform your traditional on-premises app and deploy it as a containerized app on a public cloud
- Podcast: The Application Modernization Series: Refactoring
- Tutorial: Transform monolithic Java applications into microservices with the power of AI