About this video
Learn about the IBM Container Software Certification Program, a set of over 150 certification requirements, best practices, and standards. Subject matter experts and certification engineers work together to hold IBM software to the highest standards with a focus on putting security first. Learn about the benefits of the program and get insights into some of the requirements the certification team sets for Kubernetes security.
This video is part of an extended series on cloud-native security. Get access to the free, on demand replay of the Cloud Native Security Digital Developer Conference, which features tracks dedicated to application security, data security, and DevSecOps.
About the speaker
Nathan Brophy is a software developer with IBM Hybrid Cloud who focuses on designing Kubernetes and OpenShift security architecture requirements to drive consistency for all IBM container software.
Secure the integrity of your containers, apps, and infrastructure
- Blog: Build secure applications with OpenShift 4.3 on public cloud
- Article: Threat modeling in the context of microservice architectures
- Code pattern: Focus on data privacy with a back end for a mobile bank app
- Video: Security-first certification for cloud-native workloads (this video)
- Podcast: The Application Modernization Series: Security
- Pattern: Build a secure microservices-based banking application