IBM® Spectrum Symphony, previously known as IBM® Platform™ Symphony, is an enterprise-class grid manager for running distributed application services and data analytics on a scalable, shared, heterogeneous grid. It accelerates dozens of parallel applications, for faster results and better utilization of all available resources, and can help you exceed your performance goals with a fast, efficient grid and analytic computing environment.
Additionally, IBM Spectrum Symphony Developer Edition enables application developers to rapidly develop and test applications without the need for a production grid. After applications are running in IBM Spectrum Symphony Developer Edition, they are guaranteed to run at scale once published to a scaled-out IBM Spectrum Symphony grid.
- Faster throughput and performance
- Higher levels of resource utilization
- Reduced infrastructure and management costs
- Reduced application development and maintenance costs
- The agility to respond instantly to real-time demands
- Improved management of heterogeneous distributed applications