Here’s a list of articles and documentation useful for a Java developer to work with Streams.
Read the Basic Building Blocks section in the¬†Streams basics from the Quick Start Guide¬†to understand how Streams applications work.
Then, pick the option that best suites your needs.
Option 2: Create a Java operator that will be used from a SPL application:
- Work through the rest of the Streams Quick Start Guide to learn about how to build Streams applications
- Learn how to¬†develop Java Primitive Operators
- How to use Java annotations to develop Java Primitive Operators: ¬†Simplified Java Operator Development
- Debugging a Java Operator: ¬†How to debug Java operators using the Eclipse Java Debugger?
- Performance Tuning with Java Operators: ¬†Performance Tuning Tips for Java Operators