Get started with the IBM Streams platform.
Explore the Streams Console and learn how to monitor and administer your Streams cluster efficiently.
Learn more about how using Streams Studio can enhance your productivity.
Explore all the cool features from the SPL language.
Explore the rich sets of toolkits that are available and how they can help you construct your Streams applications quickly.
- Learn Streams in 5 minutes
- New in Streams V4.2: IoT analytics, develop Streams apps in Python, speech to text analytics and more!
- InfoSphere Streams Features and Architecture
- InfoSphere Streams Components
- Streams Console Overview
- New features in v4.2: Kerberos authentication, Zookeper monitoring, Job submission preview.
- Video: Navigating in the Streams Console
- Video: Streams Console: How to Monitor Jobs
- Video: Streams Console: How to use domain tree
- Video: Streams Console: Streams graph
- Introduction to application dashboards
- Watch the 5 minute video on how to build streaming applications in Streams Studio
- Streams Studio Overview
- Introduction to Streams Studio
- Perspectives, views and model editors
- Using the Streams Explorer
- SPL Graphical Editor
- SPL Examples for Beginners
- Streams samples catalog: search over 120 applications!
- Streams Processing Language Reference
- Developing Streams processing applications with consistent region
- Developing applications with user-defined parallelism
- Developing applications with views – useful for viewing application data in Excel