Get started with Open Liberty
Follow a step-by-step walk-through of an Open Liberty Basics Guide.
Integrate Open Liberty into the Maven build lifecycle.
Learn how to effectively configure datasources from Open Liberty instances that run in Docker containers or Kubernetes clusters.
Get started with MicroProfile
What you need to know about Eclipse MicroProfile and why you should care.
Why it makes sense to develop Enterprise Java applications with both Jakarta EE and MicroProfile.
Deploy a RESTful API on Open Liberty in five minutes.
Learn how to set up the MicroProfile REST client on Open Liberty.
Write resilient microservices using MicroProfile Fault Tolerance and some of its annotations.
Repurpose your skills as you modernize your apps
- Blog: Red Hat OpenShift 4.3 on IBM Cloud introduces improvements for developers
- Video: Master class: A deep dive into cloud-native Java featuring Jakarta EE and Eclipse MicroProfile
- Series: Open Liberty and Eclipse MicroProfile (this series)
- Podcast: The Application Modernization Series: Skills
- Series: Red Hat OpenShift 101