IBM Video Analytics Deep Dive Level 2 Enablement – Delhi
November 4, 2019
This event is open to IBMers and BPs and subject to approval as seating is limited.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), for the students without a laptop, we will have 2 student laptops that will be shared with a max of 3 students per laptop
- Laptops with Intel i7, 32 GB RAM, 256 SSD minimum, nVidia GPU with 8 GB RAM (GTX 1070, GTX 1080, RTX 2070, RTX 2080)
The class is starting Monday afternoon, however, for the students coming with their own laptop, I will ask them to come at 10:30 AM to check and eventually adapt their system configuration for this class. Those BYOD laptops will be completely reconfigured with Linux, nVidia driver and the full IBM VA 1.0.5 stack.
- Monday AM: Classroom setup, verification/reinstallation of BYOD systems
- Monday PM: Briefing, Architecture (slides) and installation of system pre-reqs (Hands-on)
- Tuesday AM: VA 1.0.5 Installation including MILS, SSE Windows, SSE Linux, Tuning tool and DLE (Hands-on)
- Tuesday PM: Cameras and VMS configuration, Files processing (Hands-on)
- Wednesday AM: Alert Configurations, Face Recognition (Hands-on)
- Wednesday PM: Advanced Configurations, Profiles and Tuning, Video File Ingestion (Hands-on), Sizing (Hands-on)
Minimum Skills Requirements:
– Basic Linux Operating System
Vasant Kunj, IBM Client Center, New Delhi, 110070, India