Watson Node SDK is an open source Node.js module, available on
npm, under the name
watson-developer-cloud. The SDK allows developers to easily integrate Watson services into their applications.
Written in TypeScript, the SDK includes
This package includes the following libraries for Watson Developer Cloud services:
- Assistant (v1 and v2)
- Language Translator
- Natural Language Classifier
- Natural Language Understanding
- Personality Insights (v2 and v3)
- Speech to Text
- Text to Speech
- Tone Analyzer
- Visual Recognition
Watch our videos to see how it works
The Watson Node SDK videos cover the basic lifecycle of using the SDK, from creating a Watson service to using the included libraries. In the videos, we show you how to:
- Install and authenticate the SDK
- Use the streaming functionality over WebSocket with Speech to Text
- Integrate multiple Watson services within an application
These videos provide visual learners with a fast and interactive way to get up to speed with the Node SDK. We hope you find them useful!
If you have any questions, issues, or feature requests, please open an issue here.
Not a Node developer? SDKs with the same functionality are available here in a number of languages, including Java, Python, and Ruby.