In this video:
- Kathryn Harrison, Blockchain Offering Leader, IBM Industry Platform
IBM Blockchain expert Kathryn Harrison delivers a quick-start guide on how to activate a network with IBM Blockchain Platform, including an exploration of the network creation process, how to set governance rules, how to decide to provision nodes, and how to determine the appropriate use case for your network. She uses the classic automobile, supply-sales-distribution network as the starting point for the demonstration.
Kathryn demonstrates how Hyperledger Composer fits into the platform. Composer is a set of APIs, a modeling language, and a programming model you can use to quickly define and deploy business networks and applications that allow participants to send transactions that exchange assets. She also shows you how Node-RED helps to make it easier to integrate your new technology with the legacy systems that exist in most organizations.
Resources for you
- Learn more about the platform
- Try out the platform sandbox
- Follow the experts in the blog
- Learn from other experienced developers
- Kathryn and Simon Stone demo Hyperledger Composer for you
- Mohamoud Egal takes you on a tour of Hyperledger Composer
- Try out the Hyperledger Composer Playground
- Explore Hyperledger® Fabric™
- Examine the intersection of Hyperledger and IBM Blockchain
- Try the quick-start guide for developers
- Explore the world of enterprise-ready network services
- Explore the technology on IBM Cloud
- Try IBM Cloud free
Digitize transactions with a secured, shared, replicated ledger.