Developer Nick Gaski will demonstrate live on September 27 how to bootstrap a production-grade blockchain network with IBM Blockchain Platform.
He’ll explore the infrastructure and components in the Linux Foundation® Hyperledger® Fabric™ stack and then demonstrate a sample application.
Nick will finish the presentation by showcasing potential use cases for the technology.
Nick will use the Enterprise Plan offering available on the platform and among the features he’ll demonstrate is how easy it is to configure governance policies and administer member-specific digital identities.
The IBM Blockchain Platform is the only fully integrated enterprise-ready platform designed to accelerate the development, governance, and operation of a multi-institution business network. With it, you can develop apps using such features as:
- Tools that use business terms to generate chaincode and smart contracts
- Sample general and industry-specific use cases
- Online, local, and shared development environments
- A high level of integration with popular development environments using open developer tools
- Hyperledger Composer, a set of collaboration tools for building business networks
For network governance and operations, you’ll find:
- Activation tools for new networks, members, smart contracts, and transaction channels
- A multi-party workflow tool with member activities panel, integrated notifications, and secure signature collection for policy voting
- Always-on, high availability with seamless software and blockchain network updates
- Hardened security stack with no privileged access
- Built-in blockchain monitoring for full network visibility
Nick Gaski is a technical writer and developer who focuses his efforts on various code bases within the Linux Foundation’s Hyperledger community, as well as with the IBM Blockchain Platform. Nick loves to create documentation and sample applications that help users and businesses grasp both the high-level concepts and the more granular intricacies that exist within this emerging technology. He is an active member of the open source community and regularly attends industry conferences and hackathons, educating on and evangelizing blockchain technology along the way.