Join Rick as he welcomes back Shahir Daya, Distinguished Engineer and CTO of Cloud Application Development for IBM Global Business Services, to discuss testing in microservices-based systems. Covering why testing is so very important in these cutting-edge systems and what types of tests have evolved to support microservices-based architectures, Shahir dives into some of the on-going client engagements to discuss some of the successes & learnings that go along with developing Enterprise-scale applications in the microservices domain.
Topics covered this week:
- Why is testing even more important in microservices-based architectures?
- What are the prominent types of tests that are most important in MSA?
- How does testing change in a Cloud environment versus a managed on-premises environment?
- How have dedicated testing tools & services evolved to support Cloud Native applications?
- How are clients most successful in testing their microservices-based development?
Get Started with Microservices Today!
- BlueCompute GitHub – Microservices on Kubernetes Reference Application
- IBM Cloud Garage Method – Microservices Reference Architecture
- Microservices with Kubernetes
- Deploy a microservices app on Kubernetes – Hands-on Tutorial