CI & CD Automation with Microservices
Kyle Brown joins Rick again this week to discuss how to effectively automate your microservices projects, with the use of the original DevOps innovations – Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery. Through numerous client engagements, Kyle details the good, the bad, and the ugly requirements necessary for automating microservices and taking them from code check-in to production.
Topics covered this week:
- Just what is Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery?
- How do you attack CI & CD in your projects?
- How to break out of “optimized crawling” and getting to walk and run in your projects?
- How do you efficiently coordinate automation across teams and projects?
- How does CI & CD automation produce higher-quality and better validated software?
- Who really owns CI & CD from a responsibility point of view?
- How does CI & CD automation let you sleep at night?