Operations & Management, Part 1
Rick and Kyle are joined by Ingo Averdunk, Distinguished Engineer – Service Management for IBM Hybrid Cloud, to discuss the advancements in full-scale Enterprise IT Management and Operations led by the onset of microservices adoption. Covering everything from the problems with Traditional IT monitoring to new methodologies & practices, like ChatOps, this is part one of a two-part session that is critical to keep your entire microservices stack up and running!
Topics covered this week:
- What are major operational differences from a microservices point-of-view?
- What have we learned from running large microservice deployments with clients?
- How have microservices impacted traditional DevOps practices?
- Automation’s impact to Operations – Symptoms or Problems?
- How can Service Management, as a practice, integrate with microservice lifecycles?
- ChatOps – Why it’s all the rage!
Get Started with Microservices Today!