Operations & Management, Part 2
Picking up where our previous episode left off, this week Rick is joined again by Ingo Averdunk, Distinguished Engineer – Service Management for IBM Hybrid Cloud, and adds in Robert Barron, Senior Solution Engineer – IBM Cloud Architecture & Solution Engineering. Following the initial discussion from last week, Robert takes Rick & Ingo through a deep-dive of implementing a cloud native management & operations solution for a microservices-based architecture. This covers net-new tooling, open-source, and existing Enterprise IT offerings, all working together in unison for a full 360-degree view of a microservices application.
Topics this week include:
- How do we select our functional service management toolset?
- How difficult is handling an increase in events monitoring & incidence?
- Automation, Patterns, & Templates go a long way!
- What does a real-world reference implementation contain?
- How do you build evolutionary architectures?
Get Started with Microservices Today!