Cloud Reference Architectures
Roland Barcia, IBM Distinguished Engineer & CTO of Microservices / Solution Engineering, joins Rick this week to discuss cloud reference architectures and why they are so very important in today’s ever-changing technological landscape. Whether you’re building a net-new Cloud Native application or modernizing an existing Enterprise application in production, the resources in this video are not to be missed!
Topics covered this week:
- Why is Cloud Architecture important to Cloud Native & Microservices development?
- What are some of the differences in brown-field versus green-field Cloud development?
- Why are best practices even more important when working with microservices?
Get Started with Microservices Today!
- BlueCompute GitHub – Microservices on Kubernetes Reference Application
- IBM Cloud Garage Method – Microservices Reference Architecture
- Microservices with Kubernetes
- Deploy a microservices app on Kubernetes – Hands-on Tutorial