Scott explains how blockchain would be perfect for tracking micropayments (like songs on iTunes), discusses the finer points of planning your IoT strategy, takes analytics out to the edge of the network, chats with an expert on writing chaincode with Java, and ponders tomorrow when smart machines outpace humans.
In this newsblast:
- Scott Laningham, IBM developerWorks TV
Blockchain transparency …
… is for tracking micropayments.
- Blockchain: A Game Changer for the Media Industry?
- Watch how the Linux Foundation® Hyperledger® Fabric™ can help create stable blockchains
- Developers start here to learn how to use blockchain
- Seven principles to help you build a sustainable blockchain network
- Your quickstart guide to using blockchain on Bluemix
IoT fabrication coming to the heartland …
… you should plan your IoT strategy.
- Expert explores IoT and the security landscape
- Understand IoT architectures for the insurance industry
- Get hands-on with IoT projects
- Learn IoT development at developerWorks
- Join the Watson IoT Developer Platform community
In analytics, on the edge …
… is not a bad place to be.
- IBM Code: Detect change points in IoT sensor data
- Learn how to handle data from edge sensors with the Edge Analytics SDK
- If the previous resource isn’t enough, here’s more from the edge
- Explore the world of big data analytics
- Watson can be key at the edge:
- Excited by the prospect of analytics? Become a data scientist
Steven Perry explains how to write chaincode …
… for Hyperledger Fabric™ v0.6 using the Java language.
Where will intelligent computing take the human race?
It might be prudent to sharpen your cognitive development skills now.
News and stories about developerWorks and trends in software development.