In this video:
You will learn about:
- The secure architecture behind running containers in the IBM Cloud Dedicated Environment
- Creating a container cluster.
- Adding Storage to the cluster
- Deploying a sample app and configuring it for auto-scaling and auto-recovery.
- Exposing the app externally with a Load Balancer and Ingress Controller on a user provided IP.
About the speakers
Sachi Pradhan in an IBM Cloud Offering Manager focusing on helping enterprises leverage IBM Cloud in their Digital Transformation. He previously held product and development roles in the banking and technology industries. He has a Bachelors Degree from Osmania University (India), a Masters Degree from Stony Brook University and a MBA from Duke University.