The public beta version of the IIS Configuration plug-in is now available! The plug-in includes steps for managing your IIS configurations and for deploying applications, sites, application pools, or even the entire IIS web server to brand new environments.
- Manage your IIS configuration with IBM UrbanCode Deploy in an intuitive, visual resource tree.
- Simplify deployment of IIS applications, sites, application pools, or entire web servers to new environments.
- Automate your IIS administration needs with IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
- The Discover and Configure step discovers configurations and associated files from IIS and creates a package that can be stored as a component version in IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
- The Apply step can either apply configuration changes to an existing IIS computer, or deploy configurations to new IIS environments.
- The Tokenize Configuration File step replaces property values in configuration files with tokens so that you can use custom values for specific environments when you deploy or apply configurations.
Send your feedback about the beta release of the plug-in in the Comments section of the plug-in page.