IBM UrbanCode Deploy version 6.2.6 is available now and here are some of the updates and new features that we think you’ll find useful:
- Enforce snapshots You can ensure that snapshots are used for specific environments. When you use this option, only snapshots can be deployed to the affected environments.
- View role mappings across teams Easily identify how user permissions are acquired. Determine when user permissions are assigned directly or acquired by group membership.
- Improved logging and auditing New features include writing log files to long-term storage.
- Improved license management Track agent usage and identify high levels of use.
Cloud BluePrint Designer enhancements
- New Heat resource types that you can use to create Azure load balancers, VM extensions, availability sets, virtual network peering, and more.
- Support for ordering SoftLayer block storage from a blueprint.
- Support for Aurora RDS, Application Load Balancers, and Elastic File System (EFS for HEAT templates).
- Create Terraform documents in the blueprint designer, and numerous enhancements to the Terraform extensions (provider, provisioner).
New and updated plug-ins
- Nexus and Artifactory provide improved support for Maven and NuGet.
- SalesForce plug-in adds new steps to validate, test, and “quick deploy.”
- ServiceNow plug-in now supports the Jakarta release.
- Venafi is a new community plug-in for certificate management.
- New capability to discover z/OS service instances.
That’s just a few of the new features and enhancements. For the full details, see What’s New in UrbanCode Deploy 126.96.36.199.