Yesterday, the UrbanCode Deploy team published the downloads for version 7.0.2 on the IBM PPA site. This release represents a relentless drive to deliver foundational improvements *and* innovation for our customers.
– New Safe Edit feature allows UCD users to modify existing deployment automation in a safe, non-disruptive way, keeping the deployment process smooth, continuous, but easily improved if needed.
– New features for z Systems (mainframe): Delta Deploy enables the automated deploy of only the changed parts of an application. New Inventory Search makes it easier to locate a file among the thousands deployed. If you are at IBM Think this week, you are seeing the ground-swell of interest in the zDevOps. Check out the brand new “lookbook” of IBM products and thought leadership pieces and see how IBM has been preparing for zDevOps for quite some time. http://ibmhybridcloud.lookbookhq.com/l/devops-for-system-z
– Updates to Terraform support in the UrbanCode Cloud BluePrint Designer
– Updates to the WAS configure plugin
– UCD server containerization enhancements
– Support for Java 11