Want to get hands-on with UrbanCode Deploy and WebSphere Application Server? This virtual Proof of Technology will take you through the basics of installing two WAS plugins for UrbanCode Deploy; WebSphere Application Server – Deployment, and WebSphere Application Server – Configure. You will then trigger a deployment in UrbanCode Deploy and capture WAS configurations that you can then promote to different environments.
Don’t miss this opportunity to automate your application and configuration deployments to WebSphere Application Server with UrbanCode Deploy, our experts will be on standby to walk you through the labs and answer any questions you have!
The virtual Proof of Technology will include the following activities:
- Install the “WebSphere Application Server – Deployment” plugin for UrbanCode Deploy
- Create the “PlantsByWebSphere” application inside UrbanCode Deploy along with your EAR component with its corresponding component process
- Complete the “PlantsByWebSphere” application model and deploy it to the DEV environment
- Install the “WebSphere Application Server – Configuration” plugin for UrbanCode Deploy and capture the WebSphere Configuration from our exemplar DEV environment
- Tokenize configuration settings that can vary from one environment to another and deploy the configuration to our DEV environment
- Push the configuration in concert with the deployment of the “PlantsByWebSphere” application
- Promote the “PlantsByWebSphere” application to the QA environment using a Snapshot
- Automate a check for configuration drift in our QA environment to ensure our WebSphere configuration is accurate