DevOps Roundtable & Networking Events
Do you want to deliver quality software faster and with greater efficiency? If so, you are not alone.
However, many teams adopting a DevOps approach to software development are often tripped up by a variety
of bottlenecks which prevent them from reaching maximum efficiency – ineffective collaboration,
manual deployments, incomplete test labs, lack of test automation and slow hand-offs.
Join us for an interactive discussion about DevOps approaches as we bring together experts from IBM, partners, customers and others sharing how to remove bottlenecks and deliver innovation continuously.
At these events we will cover
- Building the business case for DevOps transformation including Hybrid Cloud
- Best practices to help those advance on their DevOps journey
- Cultural challenges which can stifle an organization’s DevOps transformation
- Continuous testing in production-like test environments
- Automating application deployment and release management
- Real customer case studies, including people, process and product implications
- Demos showing how to define, wire, and automate continuous application delivery
“I attended the DevOps Networking Event in Portland, OR and it blew my mind. I enjoyed the opportunity to network with local colleagues that are also focused on DevOps. This is the future of IT!” Nick Wylde, DevOps Specialist, Daimler
If you have any questions please email Irina at email@example.com.
|8:45 AM||Networking & Breakfast|
|9:15 AM||DevOps Introduction|
|9:45 AM||“The business value of DevOps – Disrupt or be Disrupted” – IBM DevOps Business SME|
|10:15 AM||DevOps Customer Case Study|
|10:45 AM||Networking Break|
|11:00 AM||“Accelerating your DevOps journey – IBM’s POV on how to do DevOps” – IBM DevOps Technical SM|
|11:45 AM||Open Discussion|
|12:15 PM||Lunch w/ Continuous Testing and Deployment Demonstration|
|1:30 PM||Conclusion and Wrap-up|
2017 Upcoming Events
2017 Past Events
|7 Feb||Amsterdam||http://ibm.biz/AmsterdamDevOps||9 Feb||Brussels||http://ibm.biz/BrusselsDevOps||16 Feb||Lisbon||http://ibm.biz/LisbonDevOps||2 March||Toronto||http://ibm.biz/TorontoDevOps|
|4 Apr||Rio De Janeiro||http://ibm.biz/DevOpsRiodeJaneiro|
|19 Apr||UC for WAS Customers-NYC||http://ibm.biz/WAS_NYC|