The Cloud Foundry plug-in uses the Cloud Foundry command-line utility to interact with applications in a target Cloud Foundry system.
To add the Cloud Foundry plug-in steps to processes, click Cloud > CloudFoundry in the step palette of the process editor.
The IBM UrbanCode Deploy automation plug-in for Cloud Foundry works with the Cloud Foundry command line interface version 6.0 and later.
The cf interface can be downloaded here.
This plug-in requires version 6.0 or later of IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
This plug-in supports agents running on Linux, Microsoft Windows, and Mac OS.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Deploy.
- Fixed APAR PH05332 Cloud Foundry Plugin v23 or v27 Create or Update Service step is failing. Refactored the way of fetching them from cli only.
- Fixed APAR PI97459 default CF_HOME is now created as a new temporary child of the working directory.
- Updated all default application values to reference the auto-configured application resources.
- Fixed APAR PI96390 Added CF_COLOR environment property to not colorize CF output.
- Fixed APAR PI96391 Removed component template modifications and created applications as resources.
- Fixed API Endpoint discovery to correctly parse the output of the cf api command.
- Added check to confirm CloudFoundryController role and provided error output upon failure.
- Updated copyright.
- Added Cloud Foundry CLI Path property as a hidden variable to all automation steps.
- Fixes NullPointerException when using the CF Auto-Configure step.
- Added a hidden Environment Variables property to all steps.
- CUPS and UUPS step now has optional username and password fields.
- CUPS and UUPS step’s CF_HOME property now has a default value.
- Add create-user-provided-service and update-user-provided-service functionality.
- Support property file encryption.
- Username and Password properties are now optional. Allows possible authentication outside of the plugin.
- Added an optional default value resource property to CF_HOME.
- Add ability to specify shell interpreter for cf commands.
- Adds ability to specify an explicit CF_HOME for each step.
- Fixed APAR PI65656: Updated Execute CF Script and Execute CF Bash File steps.
- Updated Create Service step error with the incorrect declaration of variables.
- Fixes APAR PI57417: Plug-in now checks the agent settings for acceptance of self signed certificates.
- Added auto-discovery of cloud foundry environment on UCD and auto-configuration.
- Added steps for deleting services and creating/deleting subdomains.
- Version 13 is the first release of the standard plug-in (as opposed to the community plug-in).