IBM Operational Decision Manager Source Config
The IBM Operational Decision Manager source configuration plug-in supports creating component versions from Decision Center RuleApps.
- IBM UrbanCode Deploy version 6.0.1 or later
- Version 3: IBM Operational Decision Manager 7.5 or later
- Latest Plug-in: IBM Operational Decision Manager 8.6 or later
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
In order for the plugin steps to run properly, several jars must be added to the agent lib directory, or specified in the Jar Path of the plug-in configuration. These can be found in the following location on the ODM server in the directory: $ODM_SERVER_LOCATION$/teamserver/lib. The following jars must be copied from this directory in order for the version import to work:
Fixes APAR PI85260 – Plug-in no longer throws NullPointerException when auto import is set.
- Fixes APAR PI79804 – Plugin failing to extract non-deployment snapshots.
- Removed need to name Rule App Archive.
- Updated error catching and logging.
Added the ability to export RuleApps with Deployment Configurations from Decision Services.
Added jar path field and eliminated need to copy open-source supporting jars when importing RuleApps from ODM Classic Rule Projects.
Support property file encryption.
Initial release of the plug-in.