IBM Operational Decision Manager
IBM® Operational Decision Manager provides a development environment and a dedicated user interface for automating and governing frequently occurring, repeatable business decisions. The Operational Decision Manager plug-in includes steps to deploy data models and rule sets to the Rule Execution Server.
To add the Operational Decision Manager plug-in steps to processes, click Application Server > Java > ODM in the step palette of the process editor.
This plug-in requires version 18.104.22.168 or later of IBM UrbanCode™ Deploy.
This plug-in was developed and tested with IBM Operational Decision Manager version 8.8.
This plug-in is supported to run on all operating systems that are supported by the IBM UrbanCode Deploy agent.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
- Version 12 of the plug-in uses ‘apiauth’ in the REST path rather than ‘api’.
Version 11 of the plug-in includes updates from RFE 104196:
- Added steps to delete Rule Archive and XOMs from Rule Execution Server.
- Added automatic capture of properties in fetch steps to output properties.
- Added ability to pull the latest Rule App, Set, or XOM when version number is not specified.
- Version 8 of the plug-in includes a fix for APAR PI74332, where Deploy Data Model was not properly accepting response codes.
- Version 7 of the plug-in includes support for property file encryption.
- Version 6 of the plug-in includes a step to create or update RuleApp or RuleSet properties on Rule Execution Server.
- Deploy RuleApps implicitly by merging and versioning policy instead of deploying just RuleSets with explicit version and names.
- Converted Deploy Rule Set step from an Ant to a REST-based implementation.
- Version 3 of the plug-in includes a step to fetch a RuleApp or XOM resource from Rule Execution Server.
- Version 2 of the plug-in includes a step to deploy an XOM resource.
- Initial release of the plug-in, which includes a step to deploy a rule set.