Maven Source Config
The Maven plug-in automates importing of artifacts from a Maven repository. To use the plug-in, create a component defining the repository connection information and artifacts to be imported.
This plug-in includes one step which has no input properties:
To access this plug-in in the palette, click Source and Repositories > Maven.
This plug-in requires version 6.0 or later of IBM UrbanCode Deploy.
For UrbanCode Deploy 6.0, both the agent and the server must be installed on Microsoft Windows. For UrbanCode Deploy 6.0.1 or later, only the agent is required to be on a system running Microsoft Windows.
This plug-in is installed when installing IBM UrbanCode Deploy. When new plug-in versions are available, see Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Products to update the plug-in.
- Added optional ‘snapshot version suffix’ field when importing snapshot versions.
- RFE 129953: Added optional ‘description’ field when importing versions.
- APAR PI89045: add support for setting isFinished flag flag when importing versions.
- Fixes APAR PI87707, a regression where the user who requested a manual version import was not being tracked.
- Fixes APAR PI98904 – Add version property ‘baseVersion’ for resolving Maven snapshot versions with Maven Resolve.
- Fixes APAR PI93645. Import now includes existing versions in the latest version count.
- Fixes APAR PI83227. Import will succeed if a single import file extension is found.
- RFE 105396. Support for multiple file extensions.
- Fixes APAR PI40551. Now uses working directory for temporary artifact storage.
- Fixed APAR PI74785 plugin using wrong error logging methods.
- Fixed APAR PI72858 where version import incorrectly handles the max copy count.
- Support property file encryption.<./li>
- Fixed APAR PI73414 where version import reports success on failure
- Fixes APAR PI57417. Plug-in now checks the agent settings for acceptance of self signed certificates.
- Plugin step connections will now timeout after 5 minutes of no HTTP activiy.
- Fixes APAR PI53843 where the plugin could hang in EXECUTING state during version imports
- Adding properties to configure Maven to use a Proxy.
- Fixed APAR PI31992 where Maven would attempt to redownload archived versions.
- Fixes running a process after creating a version.
- Initial release of Maven source configuration plugin