Oracle WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) plug-in
The Oracle WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) plug-in automates the deployment and management of applications on Oracle WebLogic Server.
The plug-in includes the following steps:
- Check Server Status
- Execute Script
- Resume Server
- Shutdown Server
- Start Application
- Start Server
- Suspend Server
To add the Oracle WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) plug-in steps to processes, click Application Server > Java > WebLogic in the step palette of the process editor.
This plug-in requires Oracle WebLogic Server versions 11g or later.
This plug-in requires IBM® UrbanCode™ Deploy version 6.0.1.
The steps in this plug-in run on any agents that IBM UrbanCode Deploy supports.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode products.
- Password is now a secure field on all steps.
- Application Name is now required.
- Default timeout for deploy command lengthened.
- Updated Deploy step path to use identifiers in the deploy script (‘appName=’, ‘path=’)
- RFE 100050 – Added userConfigFile and userKeyFile options to all applicable steps.
- Added hostname, port, nmType, userConfigFile, and userKeyFile to Start Server properties.
- Updated descriptions for WLST Path to specify a directory, not a file.
- Add targets field to deploy step.
- Add Dockerfile for WebLogic – UCD Agent with install.properties to be modified as needed.
- Allow two separate URLs in the Deploy SOA Composite Application step.
Support for property file encryption.
Version 3 includes the Deploy SOA Composite Application step.
Version 2 of the plug-in includes a defect fix.
Initial release of the plug-in.