Oracle WLDeploy plug-in
The Oracle WLDeploy plug-in automates managing and deploying applications to one or more WebLogic servers. You can complete the following tasks with the plug-in:
- Start and stop a WebLogic server
- Check the status of an application
- Determine the available applications on a WebLogic server
- Deploy an application to a WebLogic server
The plug-in includes the following steps:
- Check Application Status
- Check Target Status
- List Applications on Targets
- Run WLDeploy
- Start Targets
- Stop Targets
- Wait for Application
This plug-in requires IBM UrbanCode Deploy version 6.0.1 or later.
This plug-in supports Oracle WebLogic server version 10.3 and later.
This plug-in runs on all operating systems that UrbanCode Deploy supports.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Deploy.
- Removed unused URL’s from steps.
- Fixed NullPointer issue on auto discovery.
- Stop Target step now fails when given invalid target name.
- Run WLDeploy step will not throw error when given unexpected parameters.
- List Applications step now returns correct applications.
- Wait For Application step now avoids infinite loop.
Version 19.897205 includes the following features and fixes:
- Added timeout property to Stop Targets step.
- Fixed Run WLDeploy step so System Properties can be passed in.
Version 18.891315 includes the following features and fixes:
- Fixed bug in start/stop steps involving starting and stopping clusters that are already in desired state.
Version 17.885521 includes the following features and fixes:
- Fixed infinite loop errors in starting/stopping clusters.
Version 16.868519 includes the following features and fixes:
- Added support for property file encryption.
- Added support for different inputs of JMX URL.
Version 15.844984 includes the following features and fixes:
- Fixed problem involving mismatched Groovy versions causing java errors.
Version 14.830557 includes the following features and fixes:
- Added auto-discovery of a WebLogic installation and auto-configuration of all domains, servers, and clusters managed by the administration server.
Version 13.799123 of the plug-in was released on June 21, 2016
Version 13.712081 includes the following features and fixes:
- Added ability to fail or warn when Start Targets step fails to start one or more targets.
- Fixed defect in Stop Target step. The step no longer fails when a target is already in SHUTDOWN state.
Version 12.699360 includes the following features and fixes:
- Fixes APAR PI48310. Added a property on Start Targets step to set timeout length for starting targets.
- A new output property is set for each target in the step and contains the value of the state of the target.
- Added a property to the Run WLDeploy step that contains the path to the configuration file where the encrypted user name and password are stored.
- Added ability to set JAVA_HOME system environment variable.