The Selenium plug-in automates running Selenium commands as a step within the deployment process. Selenium is a standalone Java program, with which you can run HTML test suites. It supports all browsers.
This plug-in includes one step.
This plug-in requires IBM UrbanCode Deploy version 6.0 or later.
This plug-in runs on all operating systems that UrbanCode Deploy supports.
This plug-in requires access to either the Selenium RC (1.0), Selenium Webdriver (2.X) Standalone Server JAR file, or Selenium Html Runner (3.X) JAR file. The
selenium-html-runner-3.XX.X.jar files can be found on Selenium’s Download page under previous releases. Note: Version 3 of the
selenium-server-standalone JAR will require additional environment set up. For simplicity, we recommend the latest
No special steps are required for installation. This plug-in is included with the installation of IBM Urban Code Deploy. If you need to install the plug-in again, see Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Deploy.
- Enhance usability and improve logging of the Selenium automation plug-in.
- The Test Result’s file path and result, totalTime, numTestTotal, numTestPasses, numTestFailures, numCommandPasses, numCommandFailures, and numCommandErrors test suite results are recorded as output properties.
- Fix APAR PI82820 – Selenium plugin fails with IndexOutOfBoundsException
- Support for Selenium v2 and v3 has been added. If running Selenium v2, specify the selenium-server-standalone-2.XX.X.jar. If running Selenium v3, specify the selenium-html-runner-3.XX.X.jar.
- The Test Results file is now an optional property. A file or folder, depending on version of Selenium, named testResults will be created as necessary.
Support property file encryption.
Added RPX dependency and English translations
Improved error logging.
Fixes APAR PI35342 – compatibility defect with IBM Urbancode Deploy version 220.127.116.11 and later.
Installing this plugin will give you access to the Run Test Suite step. This step will be available for use in processes.