Oracle WebLogic Application Server
The Oracle WebLogic Application Server plug-in automates the deployment and management of applications on the Oracle WebLogic Server.
The plug-in includes these steps:
Note: Deployment of .jar files is not supported.
All of the steps include the Admin URL property and the Classpath property. The administrative URL might use the tc3 or tc3s protocol, as opposed to http or https. For example,
t3://server.example.com:7001. The classpath property must point to a file, not to a link.
The plug-in also includes a component template as an aid in setting up deployment automation. When you create a component from the template, you provide the following information:
- The location of the artifacts to deploy
- The Oracle WebLogic server to use
This plug-in requires Oracle WebLogic Server.
This plug-in requires IBM UrbanCode Deploy version 6.0.1.
This plug-in supports WebLogic Server versions 10g or later.
The steps in this plug-in run on any agents that the IBM UrbanCode Deploy server supports.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode products.
Version 6.657204 released on April 15, 2015
Version 6.657204 includes the following features and fixes:
- Fixes a command failure when a single argument is provided in Additional Arguments property for all steps except the Deploy step.
Version 5.640918 includes the following features and fixes:
- Fixes a compatibility problem with IBM UrbanCode Deploy version 22.214.171.124 and later.
Version 4.596018 includes the following features and fixes:
- Added the No Stage and Library properties to the Deploy step.
- The Additional Arguments property in the Deploy step updated to allow arguments that do not require values.