The UrbanCode Release XL Deploy plug-in provides steps to integrate with XebiaLabs XL Deploy. This plug-in supports both full and delta synchronization between the UrbanCode Release and XL Deploy servers. A full synchronization compare all objects in the XL Deploy server with all integration objects in the UrbanCode Release server. Delta synchronization only compares objects that have changed since last synchronization occurred.
To access this plug-in in the palette, click Automation.
This plug-in requires IBM UrbanCode Release version 18.104.22.168 or later.
This plug-in runs on all operating systems that UrbanCode Deploy supports.
No special steps are required for installation. See Installing plug-ins in UrbanCode Release.
- APAR PH20204 – Archive completed deployment tasks in XL Deploy.
- APAR PH18118 – Re-release fix for Missing PercentCodec with updated classpath.
- APAR PH18118 – Missing PercentCodec class in Execute Task.
- APAR PH17727 – Missing PercentCodec class in Check Authentication task.
- APAR PH14403 – Spaces in object names causing failures.
- Initial release of plug-in.