IBM Bluemix DevOps Connect
Integrating UrbanCode Deploy with Bluemix services
In DevOps Connect, use the IBM Deploy for Cloud Reporting plug-in to create integrations that provide UrbanCode Deploy data to the Continuous Release and Continuous Delivery Bluemix services.
UrbanCode Deploy requires a patch to integrate with Connect. For information about downloading and installing the patch, refer to the Overview page.
In the UrbanCode Deploy instance that you want to integrate with, generate a token for the admin user.
- From the DevOps Connect dashboard, click Integrations, and then click Add New.
- In the Name field, type a name for the integration.
- From the Integration Type list, select IBM UrbanCode Deploy for Cloud Reporting. Fields that are related to your selection are displayed. The Version field displays the plug-in version number.
- In the Server URI field, enter the public URL of the UrbanCode Deploy server. For example,
- In the Authentication Token field, enter or paste the authentication token that was generated by UrbanCode Deploy.
- In the Admin User Email field, enter a comma-separated list of IBMids to give access to the DevOps Connect web-based dashboard.
- Optional: Click Run Integration to run the integration immediately. You can manually run integrations at any time.
- Click Save.